How to Become an MCT
To become an MCT, you must complete these steps, as further detailed below:
1. Earn an accepted Microsoft Certified Professional (“MCP”) or Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Professional credential.
2. Prove your instructional presentation skills. (Course Available at our premises).
3. Obtain a Metrics that Matter ID.
4. Apply to become an MCT and pay the annual fee.
Benefits of Microsoft Certified Trainer (“MCT”)
Microsoft certifies professional trainers and learning consultants who demonstrate and maintain technical and instructional expertise using Microsoft® technologies and who apply their skills to today’s learning environment for information technology (“IT”) and information worker (“IW”) professionals.
The Microsoft Certified Trainer credential allows students, training providers, and organizations to identify skilled professionals who can deliver training on Microsoft technologies and products. With an MCT Certification, trainers may have a competitive edge in their career and are a vital resource in today’s technical and IW training communities.
The Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant credential allows organizations and training providers to identify skilled professionals who can design, develop, and deliver consultative learning solutions based on Microsoft technologies and products.
These certified professionals will receive a number of program benefits, including:
· Authorization to teach Microsoft Courses using Official Microsoft Learning Products and/or Microsoft Dynamics Learning Products and/or Microsoft IW Courses at Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions and Microsoft IT Academy locations.
Internet access to Trainer Kits for all Official Microsoft Learning Products and Microsoft Dynamics Learning Products.
Internet access to all instructor resources for Microsoft Official Academic Courses upon textbook adoption
Access to the library of Microsoft Learning E-Learning products.
Ability to acquire full-packaged Trainer Kits for Official Microsoft Learning Products and Microsoft Dynamics Learning Products and access to available online virtual labs.
Microsoft Certification Exam discounts.
Invitations to beta exams.
Microsoft Press book discounts.
Free Microsoft TechNet Plus Direct Subscription.
Visual Studio Professional + MSDN Premium Subscription discounts.
Free access to Microsoft Office OneNote 2007.
Virtual Hard Disk Images for Official Microsoft Learning Products and Microsoft Dynamics Learning Products.
Exclusive access to the MCT Member Site and the monthly MCT Flash newsletter.
MCT Town Hall.
Microsoft Learning Nexus.
Special Offers for the MCT Community.
MCT Member newsgroups on the Internet.
Invitations and discounts to a select number of regional and national Microsoft events.
Microsoft Certified Trainer Logos.
· MCTs can find instructions for locating on MCT Benefits web site at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mct/benefits.mspx.